Re: [Exim] changing .forward : security question

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] changing .forward : security question
Quoth Leonardo Boselli on Fri, Dec 27, 2002:
> I am installing a web page to allow my user to change their .forward
> file.
> What are the security risks in doing this, apart the user putting a
> wrong address and losing all its mail ?

RTFM about all the allow_* and forbid_* options of the redirect
router and act according to your preferred level of paranoia, and
you should be fine on the Exim side. I would worry more about
the web script in question.

Vadik.

--
Fifth Law of Applied Terror:
    If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.