Re: [Exim] Exim 4.x SRPM spec file which has support for the…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tim Jackson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.x SRPM spec file which has support for the alternatives package?
Hi Suresh, on Thu, 26 Dec 2002 07:29:52 +0530 you wrote:

> On Thursday, December 26, 2002 5:44 AM [GMT+0530=IST],
> lists@??? (Tim Jackson) wrote:
> > 'Alternatives'? Do you mean the Red Hat 8 /etc/alternatives stuff? I
> It is there since RH 7.3 - and MDK 9 at least has it.

So it is. That one seems to have passed entirely under my attention radar.
I've never heard any discussion about it before RH8.0, though. I might
actually have a hack at my spec file later to support that (even if, as
you rightly point out, lots of MTAs on a single machine isn't usually a
requirement).

Tim