[Exim] domainlist authentication?

Author: Chris Knipe
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] domainlist authentication?
Lo all,

How can I setup exim 3.36 to route outbound email via various domainlists,
so that the router will use authentication on the remote server?

On the uplink, I will for example have host_auth_accept_relay = *, with my
various authentication configurations. Now, this works... When I send mail
using a client to the server using authentication, it's accepted and passed.

I had a look through some archives, as well as the exim web site (maybe I
missed it?), but it would seem that the domainlist router (or routers in
general), does not have the functionality to send mail to a outbound (relay)
server using authentication???

It's quite crucial that I get this working... I'm really not sure how
though...

Merry xmas!

--
me