Re: [Exim] Authentication

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ron Smits
A: Matt Sealey
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Authentication
If I understand you correctly then you are in luck and you do not need
to do a lot.

Make sure you compile exim with pam (SUPPORT_PAM=yes in Local/Makefile)
then in your /etc/pam.d directory add a file called exim with as
content:

---snip---
#%PAM-1.0
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so try_first_pass
account    sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so
---snip---

I have the following authenticator:
plain:
driver= plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
server_prompts = :
server_condition = ${if pam{$2:${sg{$3}{:}{::}}}{yes}{no}}
server_set_id = $2

that's it

Ron