RE: [Exim] process 29204 crashed with signal 11 while delive…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Juergen Edner
Para: exim-users
CC: tom
Asunto: RE: [Exim] process 29204 crashed with signal 11 while delivering 18PXy4-0006hH-00
Hello Philip,

> The recipient is "spam", a local part without a domain. Exim expects
> every address to be fully qualified with a domain when it reads it off
> the spool file. (For incoming messages that are accepted, addresses are
> always qualified at input time, before the spool file is written.)
> I presume that exiscan changed the recipient of this message, and in doing
> so, it incorrectly set up an unqualified address.

Yes, I think you are right, I had first setup the exiscan parameter in this
way: _exiscan_spamd_action = redirect spam_ , later I added the local domain
to the redirect address.
I think Tom Kistner should improve the redirect-function and add the qualified
domain if none has been entered. I hope he will read this mailing list too.

Thank you again for your fast reply!

Merry Christmas!

Jurgen Edner
--