Re: [Exim] process 29204 crashed with signal 11 while delive…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Juergen Edner
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] process 29204 crashed with signal 11 while delivering 18PXy4-0006hH-00
Hello Philip,

> It would be useful to see this header.

I have attached three complete spam emails which all are causing
this strange error message. I hope they will help you solving
the problem. (I have sent the attachment as PM)

> Have you tried on an Exim 4.12 without exiscan or spamassassin?

Yes, today I have build a _pure_ Exim 4.12 version and tested it
with one of my _special_ messages, but the same error message appeared.
Therefor it seems to be a _pure_ Exim problem :-(

Jürgen Edner
--
Mail: juergen.edner@???
PGP Key available