Re: [Exim] using LDAP within Exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ron Smits
Para: Paul Shields
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] using LDAP within Exim
Afternoon,

don't know if I can help. But.... your ldap url looks good to me. As a
comparison here is mine:
data = ${lookup ldap
{ldap://pc15.ronsmits.com/ou=People,dc=ronsmits,dc=com?uid?sub?mailLocalAddress=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain}}}

this one is geared towards finding a uid instead of a mail

I found that debugging exim in this is most easily done by running it in
debug mode as exim -d -bd -q10m. This will show you exactly how the
routers are treated and what they return

Ron