[Exim] Perl Function to remove Headers

Author: Allan Rafuse
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [Exim] Perl Function to remove Headers
I am trying to do the "central_filtering" below. But instead of using a filter file,
I'd like to call a perl function. This perl function would do some mysql lookups/
updates, and alter the headers.

Main question: Is it possible to have a perl function alter headers in the message.
If so, how?

Thanks,
-Allan
===================================
From the Docs:

39.8. Per-address filtering

In contrast to the system filter, which is run just once per message for each delivery attempt, it is also possible to set up a system-wide filtering operation that runs
once for each recipient address. In this case, variables such as $local_part and $domain can be used, and indeed, the choice of filter file could be made
dependent on them. This is an example of a router which implements such a filter:

  central_filter:
    driver = redirect
    domains = +local_domains
    file = /central/filters/$local_part