Re: [Exim] Any Mailadress for a domain like *@xyz.com

Author: Julian Bartels
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Any Mailadress for a domain like *@xyz.com
Hello Nico,

there's a problem, when i put this router after the local user router:

mysql_user:
  driver = accept
  condition = \
   ${if eq{} \
     { ${lookup mysql {SELECT home FROM passwd \
         WHERE email='${local_part}@${domain}'}} \
     } \
     {no}{yes} \
   }
  retry_use_local_part
  transport=mysql_delivery

No mail reaches my mysql_default_aliases router ... (I think it's because of
driver=accept??)

Regards,
Julian