[Exim-Announce] Exim 4.12/4.13 (I need a holiday)

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim-Announce] Exim 4.12/4.13 (I need a holiday)
I really am making a pig's ear of this new release, aren't I?

If you download the "new" 4.12 release, you will find that it actually
identifies itself as 4.13 at runtime because I had already upped the
version number in the source tree.

What to do?

Well, for a start I will ensure that the *next* release is 4.14.

However, since this release will (I hope) last for some time, I suppose
it would be best to make yet another 4.12 release...