Re: [Exim] 4.12 bug-fix release

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: Kirill Miazine, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] 4.12 bug-fix release
On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> It misses the final semicolon on line 2267.

I am amazingly impressed by the speed with which I received about 10
different notifications of this typo. Thanks to all posted to the list
and mailed me off-list.

My apologies for not testing sufficiently; I was complacent probably
because I was trying to get it released as quickly as I could.
RLIM_INFINITY isn't defined on Solaris 8, which is why I didn't pick up
this typo when doing my own testing.

It just shows that you should *always* run *all* the tests, I guess.
Sigh.

Philip