[Exim] redirect problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] redirect problem
I tried to search through the mail list archives but the search facility
returns nothing. I think it's broke.

I have exim 4.10 installed and working along with SpamAssassin
2.43. Now I want to redirect very high scoring spam to my
spambox. I've tried a number of different routers, but nothing
works. Basically, if the spamassassin assigns a score of 13 or
more, send it to "spam" instead of the original receipient.
SpamAssassin puts 'X-Spam-Level: ************" in the header to
indicate the score. one * for each point. Here is my most recent
attempt:

spambox:
driver = redirect
data = spam@???
condition = ${if match {$header_X-Spam-Level} {\*{13\}} {1}{0}}
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

I'm brand new at Exim, so I'm sure it's something obvious, but I've
spent the entire day working on this problem without any luck.

Rossz