Re: [Exim] Good webmail?

Author: James Harr
To: zeremski.boris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Good webmail?
Hello,

I use squirrelmail. It _can_ be fast. It's very dependent on the IMAP
server. If you're using courier-imap, it is fast (server side [imap]
sorting and threads). If you're using the wu-imap server (It's something
like that, which I'm guessing you're not), it's molasis if you list more
than 100 messages in a dir.

A nice thing about IMAP is that all your messages (even other folders) are
stored on the imap server.

It all depends on what you want too. I suggest you plug in a few, and try
them out. Squirrelmail happens to be my favorite, you may find others more
suiting though.

Thanks,
James Harr