[Exim] smarthost (or similar) related question

Author: Udo Rader
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] smarthost (or similar) related question
hi,

I have exim running on one of our mailservers and would like to have
emails destined to few certain domains not delivered directy to their
fitting mailserver, but to be relayed via some other mailserver.

Is that possible in exim and how do I set this up? Tried to figure it
out myself but I did not find a reasonable way to do this in
documentation ...

thanks

udo

--
  "Well, if we were to build it idiot proof,
        someone would build a better idiot."