[Exim] Couple of questions

Author: Jeffrey Wheat
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Couple of questions
Hi,

    I've been trying to use the mailing list search engine
and it fails with the error:

"The requested URL /cgi-bin/htsearch was not found on this server."

Also, trying to download the raw archive so I can set up another
search engine locally. It too is failing with the error:

You don't have permission to access /pipermail/exim-users.mbox/exim-users.mbox on this server.

I am trying to see if there is a way to make the acl's log to the
log file things like $h_Received and $h_X-Mailer in the message
directive so I can see why some of my acl's are failing.

Thanks,
Jeff

---