Re: [Exim] is exinext wrong or is it exim?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] is exinext wrong or is it exim?
At 15:09 +0100 2002/12/13, Nico Erfurth wrote:
>Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>>[drum:~] g% date
>>Fri Dec 13 13:50:56 GMT 2002
>>[drum:~] g% sudo exinext a@???
>>Password:
>>Transport: m.b.c [1.2.3.4:H71ZA5-00031V-00] error 60: Operation timed out
>> first failed: 13-Dec-2002 10:28:06
>> last tried: 13-Dec-2002 12:34:41
>> next try at: 13-Dec-2002 13:34:41
>>
>>so, is exinext wrong or is exim missing its appointments (now over 15
>>mins late).

[...]
>Which version you use?

4.11

>How do you run exim?

/usr/local/exim/bin/exim -bd -q1h

>The daemon should be start with the -q<TIME> parameter, usual values are
>-q30m or lower, that starts a queue-run every 30 minutes.

ah, so when I upped the server it restarted the queue but it found
that the retry time had not yet been reached, from then another
queue run would have been scheduled in an hour and so the missed
appointment.

Thanks

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/