[Exim] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-4.11-18

Author: Tom Kistner
To: exiscanusers, exim-users
Subject: [Exim] ANNOUNCE: exiscan-4.11-18
Following on the heels of Philip's release of exim 4.11, here
is the fitting exiscan patch. This is NOT only a bump release
to fix patch rejects, but actually includes one important fix
as well as some feature/cosmetic enhancements. From the
CHANGELOG:

rev 18:   - fixed a bug that can cause spool file
             corruption under certain (not too common)
             circumstances. This makes this release
             a recommended upgrade.

           - exiscan_spamd_treshold is now a float. This
             fixes the off-by-one comparison error. You
             can now say
               exiscan_spamd_treshold = 5.3
             and it will act exacly like that.
             I wanted to fix this myself, but
             Andreas Piesk was faster. Thanks.

           - Added clamav daemon support. Thanks to
             Andreas Piesk and Stefan Kaltenbrunner
             for both submitting code for that purpose.

           - multiple fixes submitted by
             Andreas Piesk (api@???):
             - fix "suspicious" return code from kavdaemon
               (treated as infected now)
             - fix date passed to kavdaemon to be
               the real current date. This date
               gets logged so it makes sense not