Re: [Exim] a log entry and strange e-mail

Author: Jerry M Howell II
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] a log entry and strange e-mail
On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:32:05 -0000
"John Burnham" <john.burnham@???> wrote:

> Heh. It's a Klez or some other email virus variant - you can tell by
> the mime-type. Basically, someone has an infected machine. Klez picks
> random from and to email addresses to propagate itself. Nothing to do
> with Exim really.
> John

Thank you both for your replies. I'll look into that filter, don't think you
told me were to find it but I'm sure a google search will give me something.
With it being Readme.exe I figured it's wouldn't be good to run from winblows.
Thank goodness I gave that up 3 or 4 years ago. I'm a little sceptical about
using an RBL as many legit emails will not make it through as well if an ISP
is known for alowing spammers. Don't wanna cut the the legit e-mails out as
well.

--
Jerry M. Howell II