Re: [Exim] opinion on unconditional accept for postmaster

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mark Rigby-Jones
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] opinion on unconditional accept for postmaster
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, at 13:12, James P. Roberts typed:
> .Is anyone out there doing something along these lines, that could share
> their technique?

I get postmaster@ for several hundred domains, and it runs to over 200
spams a day and maybe one or two legit emails. My solution is to run it
through spamassassin and dump anything it tags as spam into a separate
mailbox which I manually check through every couple of days. abuse@ always
goes into the INBOX (and I have spamcop etc whitelisted). This way legit
emails usally get through, and any that do get tagged as spam (usually spam
reports) get picked up after a day or two. Without this, my INBOX got so
clogged with spam that there was always the risk of accidentally scrubbing
a legit email whilst cleaning out the spam.

Re: SpamAssassin, I get around 1-2% false negatives and I've seen maybe 1
or 2 false positives that weren't either subscribed-to marketing lists or
spam reports containing the text of a spam. Thoroughly recommended.

mrj
--
        Mark Rigby-Jones, Head of Systems, Community Internet plc
      Windsor House, 12 High Street, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 2PJ, UK