[Exim] Cleaning up msglog

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Richardson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Cleaning up msglog
We had a problem with exiscan which meant that only the -D files
were written to the spool directories. We think we know what the
problem is and that moving to exiscan 4.10-17 will fix it though.

However we still have lots of -D files hanging around. Will exim
automatically clean these up at some point or not?

Now I'm hoping that the answer is 'yes' because the number is 14,000
and the size is 16GB. Otherwise I may have to get out my perl scripting...

If I have to resort to the perl script how safe is it to look for
files in msglog with a -D but which don't have a matching -H or
entry in input and delete them? Are there likely to be any legit
files of this type hanging around, assuming I turn off the exim
daemon?

Thanks

Mike
--
-----Plain text only please - attachments stripped on arrival.------
Copyright 2002       Mike Richardson, Room G98, Manchester Computing