Re: [Exim] aborting a transaction from acl

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] aborting a transaction from acl
At 15:30 +0000 2002/12/07, Philip Hazel wrote:
>On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>
>> I would like to abort an SMTP transaction for all recipients from a
>> acl_smtp_rcpt. This should also apply to recipients that have in
>> principle been already accepted. I have a number of local addresses
>> that are not in use and will never be, but that are good spam
>> receptors..
>>
>> Is this possible? From the specs it looks like not.
>
>It will be in the next release, out before Christmas.

thanks, that will be great, I will take it as a birthday present.

Can I also have some way to pass the in/out smpt stream to some
custom built in function or external command? That would be ideal to
implement teergrubing, an appropriate response, perhaps, to address
scanners. Am I asking too much?

Thanks!

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/