Re: [Fwd: [Exim] local_scan() addition: views sought]

Author: Jim Pazarena
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Exim] local_scan() addition: views sought]
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Jim Pazarena wrote:
>

>>any chance you are adding access to the base64 expansion function?
>

> Nobody has asked for that before (or else I've screwed up and lost the
> request). Why do you need it? I'm just curious...

I wrote my own 'spam assassin', which works very well until the
message comes in encoded with base64. My own base64 decoding routine
which I copied from the one within exim causes my routine to blow up.

It was actually _Philip's_ comments when I queried about my routine
that "perhaps I should include access to exim's base64 routine from
local_scan".

This is one STRONG request for access to the function.