Re: [Exim] Quota: Can you configure different value for diff…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tony Finch
Para: cd
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Quota: Can you configure different value for different users(local part)?
"Tsuyoshi Niwa" <cd@???> wrote:

>I've been looking through documents and searching on the web to see if
>there's any way I can set up the maximum size of the mailbox depending upon
>users. Let's say I have like,
>     john@???
>     mary@???
>can I make the maximum mailbox size of John to 10MB and Mary's 20MB?

A real-life example (filling in the cdb is left as an exercise for the reader):

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
file = ${home}/inbox
quota = ${lookup{$local_part}cdb{/etc/exim/quota/quota.cdb}{$value}{10M}}
quota_warn_message = "\
To: $local_part@$domain\n\
Subject: Your Hermes INBOX\n\n\
This message is sent automatically by mail delivery software on Hermes\n\
whenever the size of your mail inbox crosses a warning threshold.\n\n\
A message has just been delivered into your mail inbox on Hermes\n\
which has caused its size to exceed 6 megabytes. Large mail folders can\n\
put considerable load on the fileservers which are shared by everyone\n\
on Hermes. For this reason there is an absolute limit of 10 megabytes\n\
per mail folder. You need to remove old mail messages from your inbox\n\
in order to make room for new mail."
quota_warn_threshold = 6M
return_path_add
no_use_fcntl_lock

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
THAMES DOVER WIGHT: NORTHEASTERLY 4 OR 5, INCREASING 6 OR 7. OCCASIONAL RAIN.