Re: [Exim] netinfo lookup implemented

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] netinfo lookup implemented
On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:

> I have finished the implementation of the netinfo lookup for MacOSX/Darwin.
> I will soon send the required source and docs to Philip, but first I
> have to see how to go about the Apple Open Source license (I have
> taken free inspiration from some of their code).

This will be too late for 4.11, which I am now gift-wrapping.

Also, as I am not a MacOSX/Darwin user, there will be no way for me to
test it, but as long as there isn't a licensing problem, I'm prepared to
consider including it in the source on that understanding.

If there *is* a licensing problem, then it will have to remain as a
separate bolt-on, I guess.