[Exim] Problems receiving a lot o copies of same email

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Hari Seldon
Betreff: [Exim] Problems receiving a lot o copies of same email
--
Hi people,

I'm using exim 3.6 on a woody 3 debian, and I got some emails
duplicated. I receive same copy of email from other host (on inet, such
hotmail.com, redhat.com, etc...) every few minutes. First I tried to
have a filter on .forward blocking some hotmail accounts (the ones gave
problems), but now I noticed that a redhat.com account gives same
problem, so must be a problem of our exim configuration.
Exim is configurated with dpkg-reconfigure script (first option, inet
station...).

Does anybody know why can it happend, and how to fix it?

Thanks

Hari

--
hseldon@???
http://aeren.ath.cx/

Gran és aquell qui mai no ha perdut el seu cor de nen