[Exim] local scan/exiscan

Author: j.linn
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] local scan/exiscan
Could someone confirm my assumption that the variables available for use
in exiscan conditions are those indicated in 38.2 of the manual for "local
scan".

Alternatively can someone produce a definitive list or a mechanism for
checking which are available.

If the following are not there, could I ask that they are added

$sender_address
$sender_address_domain
$sender_address_local_part

I only need the "sender_address_local_part" but the whole
"sender_address" would also be ok.

I would like to look it up on a local list and, if found, pass the message
through spamassassin. I currently determine if the mesage originated
locally from the $sender_address and, if so, do not scan but would now
like to selectively scan some local messages.

John Linn