Re: [Exim] Remove all frozen messages?

Author: Toralf Lund
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Remove all frozen messages?
> masta@??? (Nico Erfurth) writes:

> >> Yes -- who wants those messages from icy@???, anyway?
> >> :-)
> >>
> >> You could at least check for the ***'s ...
> >
> > Hehehe ;)
>
> The man wanted something simple - so he got that :)

Specifically, I wanted something NOT involving pipes etc. I know just
about everything there is to know about command lines like the above one,
by the way. I just want to avoid using them in cases like this where you
can easily do serious damage (i.e. remove genuine messages) if you
mistype, especially if the same operation can be done via special options
or something.

- Toralf