[Exim] 4XX messages from ACL

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] 4XX messages from ACL
In a previous email I asked how one can generate a temporary failure in an ACL.
At the time I achieved this by forcing a lookup as part of an expansion that
happens when a temporary failure should indeed occur.
There is a better option though: use the an invalid result from a condition to
cause the deny to defer:

deny    sender_domains  = hotmail.com : yahoo.com : ... : att.net
         message         = X-Forgery: $sender_host_name NOT A
$sender_helo_name SERVER
         condition       = ${if eq {$sender_host_name}{}{defer}{yes}}
         condition       = ${if eq \

{${extract{-2}{.}{$sender_host_name}{$value}fail}}\

{${extract{-2}{.}{$sender_helo_name}{$value}fail}}\
                                 {no}{yes}\
                         }

(note that I have simplified my sanity check on the HELO params).

Still, is there a way to change the returned message from:

451 Temporary local problem - please try later

to something else?

And even more important how to change the log message:

2002-12-02 23:26:38 H=(server.invalid.dom@in) [216.34.x.y]