[Exim] Forcing no_more

Página Inicial
Autor: William Craven
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Forcing no_more
Hello;

I have a set of routers that deal with virtual domains and I would like
the last router in the set that handles virtual domains to bounce a
customised error message within the standard Exim error message
template.

If I understand the Exim 4.10 manual correctly, if the bounce is
generated by a pipe the contents of the pipe output are included. So my
idea is to use pipe transport calling a script to generate the message -
using the following configuration

Router:

virtual_error:
    driver = accept
    domains = +virtual_domains
    require_files = /usr/local/etc/exim/virtual/${domain}/error
    transport = error
    no_more

Transport:

error:
    driver = pipe
    command = /usr/local/etc/exim/virtual/${domain}/error
    return_output

If /usr/local/etc/exim/virtual/${domain}/error exists then it works fine
- however if the file does not exist; Exim proceeds onto the next router
and ignores the no_more clause. I do not want Exim to continue onto the
other routers but stop. The manual states that no_more only works after
the router has performed and has failed to route - it does not apply to
router preconditions like require_files and condition.

So what I am asking is how do I configure the above router to stop
regardless of the preconditions. Any thoughts from the list....

Thanks

Wm.
--
William Craven