[Exim] exim4+exiscan

Author: Margrit Lottmann
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim4+exiscan
Oooohhhh... I think it works already good...

But:

I want to add some extras.

normally: only the sender gets the rejection info with error 550

I want also send a information to the recipients, if a virus was found.
( our old environment from the perl version of exiscan (with exim3...))

I'v already found the positions in the source code , to which I have
to add (or change) my changes.

But sorry... I don't know , how I have to generate an new email with
language C ... I'm better with perl.

I have already thought to do this with perl.

Where can I find ( in the exim source (?) ) C code for generating
an email ???

MfG Margrit Lottmann

  |                                             phone : +49 391 67  18572 |

  |                            +49 391 67  12819 |

  |              Margrit Lottmann                 fax : +49 391 67  11134 |
  | Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg                              |
  | Universitaetsrechenzentrum, URZ-N                                     |
  | Universitaetsplatz 2                                                  |
  | D-39106 Magdeburg,  Germany                                           |
  |              Margrit.Lottmann@???                       |