[Exim] Re: Passing Environment Variables to a pipe [way OT]

Página Inicial
Autor: Patrick Starrenburg
Para: exim-users
Novos Tópicos: Re: [Exim] Re: Passing Environment Variables to a pipe [OT]
Assunto: [Exim] Re: Passing Environment Variables to a pipe [way OT]
Kirill Miazine <km@???> writes:

> I'm sorry. I must have been on drugs.
>
> *reading spec.txt*
>
> environment option does indeed expect a string, not a list. Now I wonder
> why does my setup work?
>
> *confused*

Well I can understand that :-) I felt I was spaced out sometimes trying to work
through getting Exim 4 working together with TMDA. But I do want to persist
with it because I really do want the TMDA functionality. I was even toying with
the idea of writing a FAQ for it to go through process from start to finish.

Problem is that Jason has half Exim 3 and half Exim 4 info on TMDA website plus
he advocates using .forward files but I prefer using custom TMDA router and
transport because I want a centralised TMDA setup. I am going to have a look at
setup you have for your site.

Any discussion on Exim/TMDA I am interested!

Regards

Patrick