Re: [Exim] Bogofilter and Exim

Author: Konstantin Starodubtsev
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Bogofilter and Exim
> Has anyone had any success with integrating Exim 4 and bogofilter
> system wide, such that each emails gets run through bogofilter before
> it gets delivered to a users mailbox?

#Router
#the router should be placed just before actual local delivery
bogofilter_router:
  no_verify
  condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Bogosity:} \
    {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-sc anned}}} {1}{0}}"
  driver = accept
  transport = bogofilter_filter

# Transport
# bogofilter just adds X-Bogosity header here so we left the decision what to
# with spam for user. ( by using procmail in the case of local delivery or
# sieve if we're using cyrus imapd)
bogofilter_filter:
driver = pipe
command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
use_bsmtp = true
transport_filter = /usr/bin/bogofilter -d /var/lib/bogofilter -l -p -e
group = mail
return_fail_output = true
user = mail
home_directory = "/tmp"