[Exim] condition statement; using if and and if or ?

Author: Will Prater - quattro
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] condition statement; using if and and if or ?
List,

I am using this condition to check a few things for a vacation message
in mySQL. I cant quite get it to check both statements in the {if and}.
I have got it to just check for the mysql select statement just fine.
How does one state it to get both conditions met. Check if the mysql
SELECT is true and the precedence header is NOT junk|bulk|list OR
$sender_address does not equal ""?

----
condition = ${if and { lookup mysql{MYSQL_VAC_ON}{$value}fail} }{ if or
{{!match {$h_precedence:} {(?i)junk|bulk|list}} {!eq {$sender_address}
{}}} {yes}{no} } {yes}{no}}
----

TIA

--will