Re: [Exim] New Snapshot: Testers wanted

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Jochen Erwied
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] New Snapshot: Testers wanted
On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Jochen Erwied wrote:

> PH> This is version 4.10.12. I have now caught up with just about all of the
>
> ... but you forgot to announce 4.10.13, which is available instead :-)

No, I didn't. I posted this message:

> Thanks. I can reproduce the crash using that transport. I will fix it
> asap and issue a new snapshot when I have done so.

This turned out to be nothing to do with the pipe transport at all. In
updating the handling of ${substr} expansions (see ChangeLog 87), I had
introduced a bug. The bug has been fixed and I have updated the snapshot
(which is now 4.10.13).

As it happens, a couple of small things off the Wish List got
implemented in the meantime as well.

Thanks for the testing.