Re: [Exim] POP 3 error

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mike Stewart
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] POP 3 error
Hi Patrick & Jason, I too have the same problem. Exim is running but M$
Outlook Express accounts fail with the same error as Jason's.

When I do "telnet localhost 110" it returns "Trying 127.0.0.1" then
""telnet: connect to address 172.0.0.1 : connection refused"

Thanks, any help much appreciated as I'm a real newbie.

Mike