Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root [SOLVED]

Author: Kirill Miazine
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root [SOLVED]
* Philip Hazel [2002-11-28 11:02]:
> > The problem came with 4.10.11 and is gone with 4.10.12.
>
> Is that with or without the extra patch I posted this morning?

Without. 4.10.12 did not "work" because it was trying to invoke the
old and "wrong" exim since I didn't make install. After putting the new
exin in the "right" place everything worked.

> > But Exim 4.10.12 doesn't deal very well with maildrop (or maybe all pipe
> > deliveries, I don't know). See http://pub.krot.org/tmp/maildrop-debug.txt.
>
> Certainly not all pipe deliveries - my test suite is full of pipe
> deliveries. From that debug info, it looks as though the pipe transport
> segfaulted. What is the configuration of your pipe transport, please?

address_pipe:
    driver = pipe
    environment = <; EXTENSION=${substr_1:$local_part_suffix} ; \
                     DELIMITER=${substr_0_1:$local_part_suffix} ; \
                     ORIGINAL_LOCAL_PART=$original_local_part ; \
                     ORIGINAL_DOMAIN=$original_domain
    return_path_add
    envelope_to_add
    delivery_date_add