Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kirill Miazine
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root
* Philip Hazel [2002-11-26 11:33]:
> > drwxr-x---  2 exim  exim  512 Nov 26 12:07 .
> > drwxr-x---  5 exim  exim  512 Nov 25 14:13 ..
> > -rw-r-----  1 root  exim    0 Nov 26 12:07 retry
> > -rw-r-----  1 root  exim    0 Nov 26 12:07 retry.lockfile

> Hmm. There is code in there that specifically checks for this case, and
> is supposed to chown to exim:exim if it creates a database as root. I
> will test to be sure that it is actually working.

Will the code fix permissions later maybe? I just tried 4.04, 4.05 and
still got same problems. Running Exim 4 since early alphas and never had
such problem before now. I can't remember that I chowned retry files.

--
Kirill Miazine, Stud.Jur.                               mailto:sig@krot.org
Faculty of Law, University of Oslo                      http://km.krot.org/