[Exim] 3 domains, one mailserver ??

Author: Bill Schoolcraft
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] 3 domains, one mailserver ??
Hello Family,

This is my first post and I've purchased the Exim book by
O'Reilly for release 3, I'm running Exim version 3.22.

I'm currently "popping" my mail from Hurricane Electric for
three seperate domains there and wanted to have Exim receive
the mail for those accounts here at home on my perimeter machine
for billschoolcraft.com

One of my dilemas is that Hurricane Electric http://he.net has
it's email setup so I can receive "anything" addressed to a
domain like the following examples.

(first account)

info@???
ibmreg@???
amazon@???

(second account)

webreg@???
weather@???
bill@???

(third and final account)

exim@???
bsd@???
unix@???

===========================

In my /etc/exim.conf file, as setup from the config tool here
are some of options that mentioned the domains:

qualify_domain = billschoolcraft.com

local_domains = localhost:billschoolcraft.com:wiliweld.com:forwardslashunix.com

local_domains_include_host = true

local_domains_include_host_literals = true

===========================

I didn't know whether to "leave" all the mail on my external box
or have to popit or relay it to the main machine inside me internal
network where I actually read it at.

Thanks for the patience in reading this far if you did. Any
advice or pointers as to where in the Exim book I'd focus would
be appreciated.

TIA

--
Bill Schoolcraft