Re: [Exim] tls error and mobile authentication

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] tls error and mobile authentication
On 27 Nov 2002, at 14:20, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > I tried to install exim-tls
> > I added host_advertise_tls = *
> You also need to supply a certificate by setting tls_certificate.

OK ... it works now ...
then ...
> > Second problem: is there a way to give to a portable a certificate
> > to be used for connectiong to exim : that is, every user from that
> > machine, connecting from whatever IP should be able to send, even if
> > not authenticated.
> tls_verify_certificates and/or tls_try_verify_certificates and
> appropriate ACL settings.

It is not completely clear: it says:
The host matches host_accept_relay, OR The host is authenticated and
matches host_auth_accept_relay OR The host is using a TLS session and
matches tls_host_accept_relay

Does this include: host use TLS but certificate is invalid, but if then it
authenthicate and AUTH is OK, the session is OK. ?
That is, the certificate check is just a flag or if fails, no AUTH is done ?
then [OT] how to feed Eudora with the correct certificate ? (I am not an audora
user, but many local user are !)

--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile