Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root

Góra strony
Autor: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Dla: Kirill Miazine
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root
Kirill Miazine wrote:

> * ceri.davies@??? [2002-11-27 13:38]:
>
> >>Are there any *BSD users out there who can confirm that they
> >>experience the same? Exim 4 please. I get the same behavior on both
> >>OpenBSD 3.1 and OpenBSD 3.2.
> >
> >I cannot reproduce this on FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE.
>

> Neither is this problem present on NetBSD 1.6.
>
> So, any OpenBSD users running 4.10 out there?

well yes . . . I have just found out that we indeed have one box running OpenBSD
3.2 and exim 4.10. Just checked and the retry-db is own by the exim.exim user -
so no problem here, BUT there is a note about "fixed permission problems" in the
configfile. No idea what the problem was or who fixed it :-)

Stefan

--
Stefan Kaltenbrunner
mastermind at madness dot at