Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kirill Miazine
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] retry db owned by root
* Philip Hazel [2002-11-27 14:23]:
> > retry db is owned by exim.exim. Exim 4.10.11, NetBSD 1.6.
> > Berkeley DB version 1.8x (compatibility mode)
>
> Looks like there is something very odd about OpenBSD. I am going to put
> up a new snapshot very shortly (in the next couple of hours). This has
> more debugging in it, so it might give a bit more information. It also
> has the fix to chmod the file even if the DBM open failed.

chmod or chown?

In any case it's only a minor issue. Am I the only one having this
problem?

I won't be able to test the new snapshot right away, lack of time is a
problem right now (2 weeks till exam, sigh, read, read, read). Will test
the snapshot once I find a moment.

--
Kirill Miazine, Stud.Jur.                               mailto:sig@krot.org
Faculty of Law, University of Oslo                      http://km.krot.org/