Re: [Exim] tls error and mobile authentication

Página Inicial
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] tls error and mobile authentication
On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 02:20:59PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Leonardo Boselli wrote:
> > I tried to install exim-tls
> > I haddet host_advertise_tls = *
> > but i got this error:
> You also need to supply a certificate by setting tls_certificate.

Out of interest, (and yes, I know I should look at the source) is this a
check in exim, or does it just look at the results from the various
OpenSSL init calls? There are some OpenSSL ciphersuites (those using
EDH or similar) that don't require certs, AIUI. They can't do the
authentication, however.

MBM