[Exim] Testing 4.10 installation

Página Inicial
Autor: Mike Stewart
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Testing 4.10 installation
Hi, me again,

I've downloaded and hopefully installed Exim 4.10. The make resulted in
">>> Exim binary built" and the make install resulted in "Exim installation
complete" and I didn't see any error messages so I think things went OK.
However, I try to run exim -bV to test the installation but this results in
"bash: exim: command not found". I've gone to the directory /usr/exim/bin
and tried exim -bV again with the same result.

exim (a link) does exist in /usr/exim/bin and so do exim-4.10-1 and
exim-4.10-2

Running Redhat 7.2

Thanks