[Exim] "catch all" .forward?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vincent Danen
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] "catch all" .forward?
--
Is there such a thing as a "catch all" .forward file? I'm trying to
get virtual domains working, and I've got setup the following router:

virtual:
driver = redirect
domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/virtual/conf
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/virtual/$domain}}

In /etc/exim/virtual/conf I have:

vtest.linsec.vx

In /etc/exim/virtual/vtest.linsec.vx I have:

*: vdanen

If I try to send a mail to vdanen-list@???, it gets
delivered, because I have ~/.forward-list file. However, if I try to
send mail to list@???, it tells me it's an undeliverable
address.

I'm assuming by this then that because I'm sending to the * to the user
vdanen, that I will need to rewrite an incoming address of the form
"list@???" automagically to "vdanen-list@???"
prior to doing a second delivery (ie. first router it hits is virtual,
the second is userforward). I don't think this will be a problem
because I think this is what qmail must do internally if I judge by the
headers of my messages.

The problem is that with qmail, I can have a .qmail-default file which
is my "catch all" forwarder. With ezmlm-idx, I would symlink this to
.qmail, or the primary .qmail file for the list (maybe .qmail-list, so
I would have a .qmail-list-default). Is there any such mechanism for
Exim? Ie. is there a way I can have a .forward-default perhaps? Or
.forward-list-default which would forward list-* to .forward-list (if I
did a symlink), or to whatever address/mbox/maildir/etc. I had
specified in the -default file?

Thanks for any insight.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/