[Exim] virtual domains using .forwards

Página Inicial
Autor: Vincent Danen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] virtual domains using .forwards
--
Hi, another quick question... I've not seen anything relevant to this
so I'm hoping someone here knows how this might be accomplished. I
need a way to map a virtual domain to one user; ie. *@test.com would
all go to the user "test" (or "joe" or whatever). Exim then needs to
look at .forward files, using the same style I posted previously in my
userforward router (ie. ~/.forward-ext).

For instance, suppose I had exim.org and did a map that delivered
*@exim.org to ~exim/. For this mailing list, I would use
~exim/.forward-exim-users which would in turn contain all the commands
required to process the list.

Is something like this possible? All the mentioning of virtual domains
that I've seen so far discuss pointing to something like a different
aliases file for that domain, so I'm not really sure of where to start.

I'll keep digging, but I figured I'd post what's on my mind in case
anyone has done this and wouldn't mind sharing.

Thanks.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
"lynx -source http://linsec.ca/vdanen.asc | gpg --import"