Re: [Exim] Exim or linux virus? No headers other than what's…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Chris Sparnicht
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim or linux virus? No headers other than what's been sent.
Hi Kevin, Nico

The funny thing I've been trying to relate is that there are no headers.
Even when I check it in pine, there are none - just exactly what I've
passed on. Perhaps there is a function for viewing headers in pine
that has escaped me, but the email is eerily devoid of any information
that could give me a trace to the offending IP.

It would be wrong for me to attach it as a forward to the list,
knowing it contains a virus, eh?

Perhaps it *is* a ghost. :-O

Cheers,

Chris