RE: [Exim] helo_verify

Author: Weavind, Mike
Subject: RE: [Exim] helo_verify
Thanks for this. Having now read the docs properly this wasn't too hard in
the end! :) In fact the config for the whole of v4 is much nicer/neater then
v3.

What we have in the acl for acl_smtp_rcpt in the end is

    deny    message     =   HELO host name does not match calling host.
            !verify     =   helo
            condition   =   ${if
match{$sender_host_name}{.*($sender_helo_name)}{no}{yes}}

cheers

Mike Weavind
Internet Services for Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein