Re: [Exim] Grab attachment from mail and ftp

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Grab attachment from mail and ftp
On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 01:32:32PM +0100, Michael Jakscht wrote:
> > # perl -MCPAN -e 'install MIME::Tools'
> > $ perldoc MIME::Tools
> Hmm. Is there no easier way to get this done??

There may be a package out there that does it.

> > The Message *TRANSPORT* Agent is not the right place to
> > be screwing with attachments and message body data.
> Okay, what if I like messing around with exim and mails - how could
> accomplish this with an ugly transport or other bad methods??

No, you accomplish it with something that you pipe the message through,
eg. procmail or some such.

You could probably write your own transport if it were imperative that
you did it through the MTA. Good luck.

Dealing with attachments is a delivery agent, or user agent problem.

MBM