Antwort: Re: [Exim] HELP: can't stop relaying

Autor: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer
A: Patrice Fournier
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Antwort: Re: [Exim] HELP: can't stop relaying
Patrice,

On 25.11.2002 15:33:07 Patrice Fournier wrote:
>Quoting Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@???:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> who can help me please?
>> a little bit confused; can't stop relaying the following mail:
>
>> acl_check_rcpt:
>>
>> # Accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP). We do
>> this
>> by
>> # testing for an empty sending host field.
>>
>> accept hosts = :
>
>The following accept rule should be removed, it makes the rest of the
>local domains rules not that useful... and there is already a rule to
>accept mail fro local_domains (as long as some other tests match). ACLs
>are checked in the order they appear.
>
>> accept domains = +local_domains

ok removed

>> # RBL
>>
>>   deny    hosts = +rbl_hosts
>>           message = host is listed in $dnslist_domain
>>           dnslists =
>> blackholes.mail-abuse.org:dialups.mail-abuse.org:relays.mail-abuse.org

>> # Deny if the local part contains @ or % or / or | or !. These are
>> rarely
>> # found in genuine local parts, but are often tried by people looking
>> # circumvent relaying restrictions.
>>
>>   deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|]

>> # Accept mail to postmaster in any local domain, regardless of the
>> source,
>> # and without verifying the sender.
>
>This one is probably the culprit as you tell Exim to accept any mail if it
>can verify the helo string.
>
>>   accept  verify                = helo

the goal was: only accept mails where helo-verification was successfull
any idea how to do that?

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Fuertbauer (E-Mail: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@???)
EBEWE Pharma                          Tel: ++43 7665 8123 315
Mondseestrasse 11                     Fax: ++43 7665 8123 11
4866  Unterach, Austria
http://www.ebewe.com