[Exim] Ive done something stupid (SMTP proxy server)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jan Johansson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Ive done something stupid (SMTP proxy server)
Our MX is in out DMZ, and has the following

local_domains = localhost:nwl.se:*.nwl.se

# This director is for passing mail to our POP/IMAP server

relay_to_nwl:
        driver = smartuser
        domains = nwl.se : *.nwl.se
        transport = relay_to_nwl

And the following transport.

relay_to_nwl:
        driver = smtp
        hosts = 192.168.221.202

But, uhm, my testing shows that even nonexistent addys gets accepted
(which I can understand from the setup) but I assumed that the "internal
mailserver" would generate bounce messages, clearly this is not the
case.. What do I need to do instead to get the functionality I want? As
in this mailserver should just toss anything to the internal one.. but
still be able to generate correct bounces for mail that SHOULD bounce?

The server in the DMZ is 3.35, the internal one is a 4.10